Individualized personal training in portland, oregon
Grand opening in June, 2021! Personal Training in Portland, Oregon is now available!
Semi-private training allows you to come and work out in a small group enviornment, but with your own individuzlied program for your own individual goals. I will be floating from person-to-person, checking in with you and providing coaching when needed and depending on your experience level. Everyone will get the same amount of attention & guidance. Click here to learn more about my background.
Step 1: Fill Out The Form
- Fill out the form below inquiring interest about beginning in-person training
- I will respond within 48 hours to schedule your consultation and assesment
Step 2: Biomechanical & Performance Assessments
- When you come in to the gym, we will first spend a few minutes gathering information on your exercise history, past/current injuries, and lifestyle habits.
- Then, we will complete several biomechanical assessments to determine the best possible individualized program for you
- If you are an athlete or have interest in performance assessment measures, then we will also use force plates and other tools to gather objective data to establish a baseline from where you can see tangible improvement
Step 3: Implementation
- You are free to come in any time during the open gym hours described below. Your program will be on Train Heroic where you will be able to record all of your numbers for the day
- I will be “floating” from person-to-person, giving an equal amount of attention to each individual
- Group sizes will be no larger than 6 trainees at a time in the gym
- If you are not COVID vaccinated and/or are uncomfortable training in groups, please let me know ahead of time and we will find the best time for you to come in
OPEN GYM HOURS
MONDAY, Wednesday, friday
Tuesday & Thursday
|Morning||8:00 am – 10:00 am||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Afternoon||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Evening||5:30 pm – 7:00 pm||OFF|